Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Another Introduction!


Hi, my name is Cindy and I just recently opened up Fishy-Fishy: www.fishyfishy.etsy.com

Within a few days of joining Etsy, I stumbled across a 'Mile High Etsy' treasury and was so excited to see that there were some great Colorado Etsy people!

I live in Denver, work as an architect, and have always spent the majority of my free time painting, drawing and 'making stuff'. This is the first time I've ever tried to sell anything that I've made, so I'm eager to see how it goes. So far, Fishy-Fishy is serving as my outlet for making some pretty random items; jewelry, magnets, cards, screen-printing, small fabric bags and some stuffed animals.

I love that Mile High Etsy seems to be a great supportive community of wonderful crafters and artists!

No comments: