Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Newbie

I am taking a crash course in Blogging tonight! But here I am! I made it in and want to introduce myself~
My name is Gretchen. I live in Colorado Springs. I am a Colorado native and have lived in this fabulous state all of my 30 years. I was born in Greeley, raised in Palmer Lake and received my BFA at Fort Lewis College in Durango with a focus in Bookbinding and Papermaking. I haven't had the space to resume that yet, but I have found a wonderful outlet in knitting, felting and needle felting.  I feel the need to create functional art and craft.

Thanks again for the opportunity to be part of your wonderful community!

Gretchen
www.GretchensCreations.etsy.com

1 comment:

Jen said...

Welcome, Gretchen! I'm in Colorado Springs also. I just checked out your store; very nice!
Jen
http://www.starhilldesigns.etsy.com