Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blog Interview Request

I am going to be posting some interviews from other fellow members from various groups and was looking to see if anyone here would be interested in doing this as well. If you would be interested in supplying 2 to 3 photos and answering a few questions I would love to help promote as many etsians on my blog as possible. I am a member of Blog Catalog and have really been trying to pump up the traffic to my blog in order to help promote all my fellow etsy members.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at tammy@ivonnardonascreations.com and I will send you the interview questions for you to fill out and return. I am running one interviewee once a week, but this may change depending on how many responses I get back.

Thanks
Tammy

No comments: